The Christmas Tag
It's Christmas Eve! Hope you got all your holiday shopping done. In light of one of my favorite holidays, I found a Christmas Tag that I thought would be fun to complete.
1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.
2. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No. We usually wait till midnight to open one present.
3. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Going to church with my family. The church I used to frequent when I lived with my parents has the BEST Christmas services.
4. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake! No one has time to clean up the mess a real tree leaves behind.
5. What is your favorite Christmas film?
Gremlins. Why? Gizmo is cute! And I watch it every year.
6. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Back home with my parents.
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells
8. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Definitely receiving because purchasing gifts for others stresses me out. I want everything I pick for them to be perfect.
9. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with family since I see them once a year.
10. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
It varies every year but as I get older I feel like it gets later and later.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
My Canon camera.
12. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
To be honest, I can't think of one. Most years I get the chance to pick out my Christmas presents.
13. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
Nope. I'm nine years older than my sister so the things that I needed/wanted didn't match hers.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
When I was in 8th grade, I begged my mom to allow me to shave my legs because everyone else was already shaving. She always said no but for Christmas i received a shaving set and my first eyeshadow palette. I was so excited and I felt like my mother finally acknowledged that I was growing up.
15. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I stopped making them a few years back because I never kept them. Now, I pick a word and try to incorporate it throughout the year. The year I moved to Los Angeles, my word was bold and it became the year I made other life-changing decisions. This year the word was feel. I wanted to remind myself to work less on bottling up my emotions and to allow myself to feel them.